|Home||» Products||» Neonatal Care Equipments||» LED Phototherapy Unit|
LED Phototherapy Unit
In the new born period i.e. birth to one month, jaundice can pose a serious problem, because high level of the bilirubin, which is not water soluble, can be decomposed to a harmless metabolic which is water soluble, does not cross blood brain barrier and is rapidly excreted in the bile and urine and so does not accumulate . This has been achieved by exposing the infant to bright light (approximately 4.5 micro watts/sq cm/nm) in the range of 420-480 nm wave length by use of conventional phototherapy unit has been one of BYONIC's most important focus in the field of neonatalogy for many years.In order to remove the limitation of fluorescent and CFL tubes, BYONIC has utilised long lasting, durable, more efficient and cost effective LEDs with more than double the flux as against what is radiated from conventional, fluorescent and CFL, for jaundice treatment.
Technical Specification : PARAMETER
- LED 9/12/15 hi power LEDs(blue)(white LED optional)
- Irradiance >42 mw/cm2/nm at 30cm
- Light source lifetime minimum 25,000hrs.
- Less than 10% change in illumination after 25,000hrs(irradiance)
- Wavelength 420-480 nm
- Variation in intensity for 6 hours<10%
- Effective area 50 cm X 30 cm.
- Electrical : Input voltage 100-240 V, 50-60Hz